- Catalyzing Sustainable Transformation (CaST) Network is an action and policy research and advocacy institution that provides systematic and evidence-driven solution to some of the complex development challenges of the Global South . We aim to become a think and do tank that generates on the ground evidence on the challenges and opportunities for sustainable transformation of our socio-economic, political and ecological systems and catalyze necessary policy reforms. CaST has expertise in the field of
· Entrepreneurship development
· Market systems innovation
· Food systems innovation
· Climate change and disaster resilience
· Social protection
· Health systems development
WHAT WE DO
CaST brings the distinguished scholars and intellectuals in the focus areas to push the envelope in shaping the public opinion and policy discourse.
CaST consolidates the evidence generated from its field research to identify factors and influencers that can create conducing environment for development of the grassroots community.
CaST aspires to develop a business ecosystem, with pipeline of investments and technical support available for the impactful microentrepreneurs. CaST enterprise development wing support highly impactful and innovative enterprises to scale up through raising funds, providing technical support and strengthening internal governance.